Pulau Mati Solok South of Celebes Indonesia

Pulau Mati Solok South of Celebes Indonesia
I Love U Full My Indonesia So "Apa yang kamu cari selama ini ada di Indonesia....Kami berikan semua yang terbaik dari kami Indonesia..."...

My World so Highest in My Mind

My World so Highest in My Mind
When we are asked what we do for a living, we say, "I am a Doctor", or "I am an Engineer", or "I am a Teacher", or "I am still a Student", etc and we are truly qualified when we say that.. We have either degrees or school transcripts to prove what we say. We have put in years of effort in learning and applying the kno...wledge in our daily lives. However, when we are asked what we are in terms of religion, we proudly say, "I am a Muslim", but are we truly qualified to say that? Have we taken the time to learn and apply the guidance given in the Qur'an and Hadith in our daily lives? Have we ever been aware and made a checklist to see if we can truly claim to be a Muslim or just because we were born or reverted into Islam? Courious? Read on our next article! Insha Allah. Analyze that and take it as a Wake Up Call! As we always claim that "I am a Muslim" and "I Love Allah".

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

it's showtime to makeover me from all my badness,poorness,n the darkness to be a complicated of Akhwan Almukarromy that believed of God never sleep n He knows anything that i've done everyday..............


No comments:

Post a Comment